Thursday, October 4, 2007

Diary of a girl and a boy

HER DIARY



Day night, I thought he was acting
weird. We had made
plans to meet at a
cafe to have some coffee. I was
shopping with my friends
all day long, so I
thought he was upset at the fact that I
was
a bit
late,
but he made no
comment.Conversation wasn't flowing so
I suggested that
we go somewhere
quiet so we could talk, he agreed but
he kept quiet and
absent.I
asked
him what was wrong - he
said,
"Nothing."I asked him if
it was my fault
that he was upset. He said it
had
nothing to do with me
and not to worry.
On the way home I told him that I
loved
him, he simply
smiled and kept
driving. I can't explain his
behavior; I don't know
why he didn't say,
"I love u,too."When we got home I felt
as if I had lost
him, as if he
wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat
there and watched TV.;
he seemed distant and absent.Finally I
decided to go to
bed. About 10
minutes later he came to bed. I decided
that I could not
take it anymore,
so I decided to confront him with the
situation but he
had fallen asleep.I
started crying and cried until I too
fell asleep. I
don't know what to
do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts
are with someone
else. My life is a
disaster.


HIS DIARY

Today India lost the cricket match

against Bangladesh.

DAMN IT.



NOW that's called

Simplicity of Men
Vs
Complexity of Women !!!