Friday, March 7, 2008

This is my first tag...

                My friend Vidhya has tagged me.. Actually speaking I dont know anything abt this tagging... She made me understand what this tagging is all about.. So I'm doing this for her...

Now for the tagging part...

* To start with, I'm a person who can adjust with any situation. 

* I can either be alone or be with the friends.

* Like every engineering student I'm nocturnal too...

* I really love to spend time with my friends. I'm quite talkative.

* I'm humorous .. I used to make a fool around myself..

* I'm a die hard gamer, I will sacifice anything to play game..

* Hey I'm a blogger too.. believe me I've managed to keep updating my blog...

* Usually I don't eat much, but when I go for a treat I'm exactly opposite..


So thats what I remember about myself now.. If one of friends get time to read this post do comment on what shall I add about myself... Looking forward to ur comments..

Now I'm going to tag my friends Mukil and Bala..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nice to know few facts about you, which i don't know before :)
i like your pet a lot

Praveen said...

Thnx vidya... You can add ur pet too..