Friday, August 24, 2007

I signed up for PPP..

Hi friends..
I'm a new postie here..

I came to know about PPP from my friend. He asked me to start blogging and register my blog at PPP. Initially I don't know anything about blogging. But after some days I realized the part of PPP for the new developing posties.. They are providing various opportunities for the bloggers. PPP helps the bloggers to easily earn money for the reviews they make. Opportunities from various fields like general technology, business, entertainment, health etc.

What I have learned from PPP is the ability in myself to review any product that is available in the market. It also helped me in learning about new fields, new technologies, different kinds of people etc. Friends what I'm doing here is not a Himalayan job. We are just proposing our views on different products available in the market and we are getting paid for that.
I haven't made any new friends yet.. but i'm sure that i'll make new friends as i'm new and i know that the people here have a very good helping tendency.. In PPP they provide us with very good customer care support. They give answers to all your questions as early as possible.

I would like to earn some money and pay my telephone bill by myself.. so i'm working hard towards that..


blog network



No comments: